Graduated in 1982 at the University of Stellenbosch Dental School, South Africa.
In full time Independent practice in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa since 1984 (35 years)
Post graduate qualifications:
1) PGD Oral Med (Stell – 1996)
2) PGD Dental Implantology (Univ Western Cape – 2006)
3) Post graduate certification in Orthopaedics and Orthodontics (Triple O_USA-2010)
4) International Certificate in Dental Sleep Medicine (ACSDD_USA - 2013)
5) Presently engaged in a MS degree in Behavioral Sciences (Graduate School of
Behavioral Sciences_USA – Prof Peter Litchfield).
1) SADA since 1981
2) BSSCMD (Brit)
3) IAO (USA)
4) AFDC (USA)
5) The International Elexxion Study Group (Dubai)
6) Diplomat of the ACSDD (USA)
Has served as Dental Consultant for MySleep, South Africa
Has served on the executive of the Eastern Cape Country Districts Branch of the South African Dental Association
Uses the Elexxion Claros Snore3 Diode Laser in treating OSA and Snoring in adults.
Travels and studies extensively in Sleep and Breathing Disorders (since 2007)
Lectures nationally and internationally in Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Snoring (since 2012)
Practice restricted Early Intervention Dento-Facial Orthopaedics (DFO) , Adult Dento-Facial Orthopaedics , combined DFO/Orthodontics for children and adults, TMD associated with Bruxism, Snoring and OSA.
Founder member of TotalHealthConference (THC)